Monday, May 23, 2022

November 25, 2018: President Trump Completes His Take-Home Test Answers for Robert Mueller

 

11/25/18: Trump can sit back and relax after the holidays, knowing he and his lawyers have turned in his answers to questions posed by Special Counsel Mueller and his team. 

Also, he can relax because he now has Matt Whitaker, a lackey, in charge at the Department of Justice.


 

BLOGGER’S NOTE (12/29/19):  When the Mueller report is finally released – and not read by Trump fans, or even Republican members of Congress – Trump’s “answers” to almost every question will sound the same. Just a taste: “I have no recollection of learning at the time that Donald Trump, Jr., Paul Manafort, or Jared Kushner was considering participating in a meeting in June 2016...”  “I do not remember...”  “I have no recollection of learning...”  “I do not recall being aware...”  “I do not remember the specifics of what I knew at the time…”  “I do not recall being told during the campaign of efforts by Russian officials to meet with me or with senior members of my campaign...” I have no current recollection...” “I have no recollection of the details...” I do not remember being asked...” 

No comments:

Post a Comment